Sunday, September 17, 2023

Blogging

             Blogs are useful for sharing information. I love finding blogs that share free and useful educational technology tips, tricks, and applications. I have found almost all of my useful technology tools from others. Whatever I find, I also share with others. Teaching with technology is rendered useless without help from others. 

              I learned that I am not the best at blogging. I have learned to appreciate the work that bloggers put into their creations! Blogging is considered an art in my book. From color scheme to writing, bloggers need to know their audience to become popular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hardware and Software

Moreno-Guerrero, A., García, S. A., Navas-Parejo, M. R., Soto, N. C., & García, G. G. (2020). Augmented Reality as a resource for improv...