Sunday, August 13, 2023

Math/Science Technology Resources

I am currently teaching 5th-grade math and science! I am on the hunt for new and engaging technology resources. One that I have come across is Generation Genius. I thought I would share this platform as my student LOVE it! So far, we have watched several science videos on this site. There are assessment questions before and after the lesson. There are also extra activities to go along with the lesson. One interesting activity is the premade Kahoot that goes along with the video! So, after watching the video, you can have students join the code and play the game. My students LOVE it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hardware and Software

Moreno-Guerrero, A., García, S. A., Navas-Parejo, M. R., Soto, N. C., & García, G. G. (2020). Augmented Reality as a resource for improv...